Manchester United are expected to have a very busy transfer deadline day.
It is anticipated there will be four incoming deals and three departures.
Here is a look ahead to everything we can expect between now and the 11pm deadline.
A deal for free agent striker Edinson Cavani is imminent.
Cavani will give United the extra strike option required to shake up the attack.
A move for Alex Telles is also agreed, the MEN report, after a breakthrough in negotiations with Porto.
Telles gives United a more attacking option from left-back.
The third deal reportedly close is a move for Penarol winger Facundo Pellistri.
The Mail report United will pay £10 million for the 18-year-old Uruguayan.
The fourth deal is less clear. But we do expect there to be a fourth.
It could be Jadon Sancho, although a deal with Borussia Dortmund will be difficult to do.
The Times report Ousmane Dembele is willing to join United from Barcelona if a deal can be struck.
Watford winger Ismaila Sarr is a back up for United. This deal could be done up until October 16, but tomorrow is the final day to register players for the Champions League.
Chris Smalling‘s exit to Roma is likely to go through before the deadline.
This has been on the cards all summer, and it is likely an agreement will be reached to fund United’s incoming business.
Another possibility is a surprise exit for Brandon Williams to Southampton.
The Telegraph report there is interest in a loan move and United are assessing it in light of the Alex Telles deal.
The future of Dan James is still unclear too. There is interest from Leeds, ESPN report, with United undecided on whether to keep him or sell him.
- Fred sends message to United fans after PSG loss, although he does not apologise
- United fans react to Odion Ighalo’s late cameo
- RB Leipzig stars say they are treating Manchester United clash like a final
- Thomas Tuchel admits PSG were lucky not to concede second goal against United
- Dayot Upamecano ruled out of Manchester United clash
- Anthony Martial handed 3/10 rating in French media after United’s loss to PSG
- Ander Herrera sends message to Manchester United fans
- Manchester United’s four most disappointing players against PSG
- Manchester United’s four best players against PSG