Manchester United are expected to have a very busy transfer deadline day.
It is anticipated there will be four incoming deals and three departures.
Here is a look ahead to everything we can expect between now and the 11pm deadline.
A deal for free agent striker Edinson Cavani is imminent.
Cavani will give United the extra strike option required to shake up the attack.
A move for Alex Telles is also agreed, the MEN report, after a breakthrough in negotiations with Porto.
Telles gives United a more attacking option from left-back.
The third deal reportedly close is a move for Penarol winger Facundo Pellistri.
The Mail report United will pay £10 million for the 18-year-old Uruguayan.
The fourth deal is less clear. But we do expect there to be a fourth.
It could be Jadon Sancho, although a deal with Borussia Dortmund will be difficult to do.
The Times report Ousmane Dembele is willing to join United from Barcelona if a deal can be struck.
Watford winger Ismaila Sarr is a back up for United. This deal could be done up until October 16, but tomorrow is the final day to register players for the Champions League.
Chris Smalling‘s exit to Roma is likely to go through before the deadline.
This has been on the cards all summer, and it is likely an agreement will be reached to fund United’s incoming business.
Another possibility is a surprise exit for Brandon Williams to Southampton.
The Telegraph report there is interest in a loan move and United are assessing it in light of the Alex Telles deal.
The future of Dan James is still unclear too. There is interest from Leeds, ESPN report, with United undecided on whether to keep him or sell him.
- United loanee Tahith Chong provides assist in Club Brugge win
- Harry Maguire raves about Luke Shaw’s performance
- Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial’s performance
- Pep Guardiola praises United’s display
- Solskjaer says Shaw and Martial nearly did not start against City
- United fans react to Aaron Wan-Bissaka’s performance
- Dean Henderson draws praise from Graeme Souness
- Eric Bailly posts amusing message to Harry Maguire after United win
- Edwin van der Sar and Rio Ferdinand react to Manchester United’s win