Manchester United defender Brandon Williams is spending the season out on loan at Norwich City.
It has been a tough start for Daniel Farke’s side so far as they sit bottom of the Premier League with just one point.
The full-back has played four league games so far, and getting regular matches was the point of his loan spell.
And it seems he has taken the international break as an opportunity to get in some extra training.
He was pictured in the gym doing some fitness work with BAS Training, a group of personal trainers based in Norwich.
That mentality and constantly striving for better should stand Williams in good stead.
Why isn’t Williams on international duty?
According to Norwich’s website, Williams is on standby for England’s Under 21 side.
He has just the one cap for the Young Lions so far, which came in October 2020 against Andorra.
By playing regularly at Norwich, he will only boost his chances of international recognition.
Williams will hope that the Canaries can claw their way off the foot of the table, although that has been made harder by the team directly above them, Newcastle United, becoming the world’s richest club this week.
- Manchester United and Atalanta are polar opposites in one specific category
- Brandon Williams may have to be patient to regain Norwich starting spot
- Lack of Pogba to Ronaldo connection is biggest attacking disappointment
- How Manchester United could line-up v Atalanta in 3-5-2 formation
- Manchester United’s weakened defence have to contain in-form Duvan Zapata