The images of Ralf Rangnick leading his Manchester United players in training have now been revealed.
We have had photos at Old Trafford and an image of him holding the famous red shirt. Now he has been pictured getting down to work.
Rangnick has had to wait for his work permit and visa to be sorted before he could take over from Michael Carrick as the club’s interim manager.
Carrick took the side for three matches but the Rangnick era will begin at home to Crystal Palace on Sunday afternoon.
Rangnick’s first training session was on Friday, where he worked with the players who did not start against Arsenal.
The club released pictures of Rangnick getting to grips with some of his new players including Donny van de Beek, who will hope for a fresh start under the new manager.
Rangnick will take the side for a six-month period before taking on a two-year consultancy role.
He refused to rule out staying on for longer at his first press conference but for now, his focus is on beating Palace and preparing his players with the limited time he has available.
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Anthony Martial respond to teammate's 'Fergie time' message
- 'Amazing feeling'… Manchester United attacker says it was a dream to hear fans singing his name
- Manchester United star sets all-time Premier League record in Red Devils win
- Some Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial's performance
- Paul Pogba reacts to Manchester United's 1-0 win over West Ham