Photos: Ralf Rangnick pictured taking Manchester United training for the first time
The images of Ralf Rangnick leading his Manchester United players in training have now been revealed.
We have had photos at Old Trafford and an image of him holding the famous red shirt. Now he has been pictured getting down to work.
Rangnick has had to wait for his work permit and visa to be sorted before he could take over from Michael Carrick as the club’s interim manager.
Carrick took the side for three matches but the Rangnick era will begin at home to Crystal Palace on Sunday afternoon.
Rangnick’s first training session was on Friday, where he worked with the players who did not start against Arsenal.
The club released pictures of Rangnick getting to grips with some of his new players including Donny van de Beek, who will hope for a fresh start under the new manager.
Rangnick will take the side for a six-month period before taking on a two-year consultancy role.
He refused to rule out staying on for longer at his first press conference but for now, his focus is on beating Palace and preparing his players with the limited time he has available.
- £67.5m star hands in transfer request with Manchester United linked
- Club confirm signing of 'high calibre' young player released by Manchester United
- Opinion: Cristiano Ronaldo frustration is understandable as Murtough continues to strike out
- Reward for failure: MUST criticise 'indefensible' £11m Glazer dividend payment
- 'Graveyard'… Neville says Glazers to blame as Manchester United battle for signing