Ralf Rangnick was confirmed as Manchester United’s new interim manager on Monday.
He is still waiting for his visa and work permit to come through so he cannot take charge of the clash with Arsenal on Thursday.
The German has been spotted at Old Trafford for the first time since the announcement though.
John Murtough has given him a tour of Old Trafford and he was spotted by a fan, who uploaded the photos to Twitter.
The plan is for Rangnick’s first game in charge to be Sunday’s meeting with Crystal Palace.
Of course, United could have mitigated the impact of the visa process by making a decision on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s future at the start of the international break.
As it is, United will have had three games with caretaker boss Michael Carrick in charge before Rangnick takes over.
But better late than never and Rangnick has now at least started to get himself acquainted with Old Trafford ahead of his maiden game in charge.
He is sure to get an outstanding reception that day, and Solskjaer is seemingly going to be celebrated by the fans against Arsenal.
- 4-3-3: Predicted Manchester United XI v West Ham, Greenwood at 9
- Rangnick says he is happy with Manchester United star but calls on him to improve defensively
- Manchester United talent scores twice on under-23 return after loan recall
- Rangnick says Cristiano Ronaldo has a new injury and issues fitness latest on Scott McTominay
- Ralf Rangnick confirms two Manchester United starters vs West Ham