Photo: Ralf Rangnick pictured at Old Trafford
Ralf Rangnick was confirmed as Manchester United’s new interim manager on Monday.
He is still waiting for his visa and work permit to come through so he cannot take charge of the clash with Arsenal on Thursday.
The German has been spotted at Old Trafford for the first time since the announcement though.
John Murtough has given him a tour of Old Trafford and he was spotted by a fan, who uploaded the photos to Twitter.
The plan is for Rangnick’s first game in charge to be Sunday’s meeting with Crystal Palace.
Of course, United could have mitigated the impact of the visa process by making a decision on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s future at the start of the international break.
As it is, United will have had three games with caretaker boss Michael Carrick in charge before Rangnick takes over.
But better late than never and Rangnick has now at least started to get himself acquainted with Old Trafford ahead of his maiden game in charge.
He is sure to get an outstanding reception that day, and Solskjaer is seemingly going to be celebrated by the fans against Arsenal.
- Manchester United reignite interest in 20-year-old who cost £4.5m and scored against the Reds last season
- 26-year-old ace shows what he could bring to Ten Hag's Manchester United with match-winning cameo
- 25-year-old ace who reportedly wants Manchester United move has 3 assists in 2 games
- £70m superstar shows Erik ten Hag what he's missing at Manchester United with dazzling display
- Report: 'Furious' Ten Hag orders Manchester United flops to report to Carrington for extra training session