Manchester United have provided a new set of training photos from Monday’s session as the team prepare for the midweek clash with Sheffield United.
The session was notable for Facundo Pellistri featuring for the first time since he tested positive for Covid at the start of January.
There has since been speculation Pellistri could head out on loan, with The MEN reporting United are open to letting him head out to gain experience.
This may have been one of the 19-year-old’s last chances to impress Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his coaches and attempt to show he should stay put for now.
This was Pellistri’s first opportunity to join fellow new kid Amad Diallo in training.
Diallo looked in good spirits and showed off his ball skills in front of photographers.
Jesse Lingard was also present amid ongoing speculation over his future. The Telegraph reports David Moyes’ West Ham currently lead the chase to sign him on loan.
Diallo was seen watching on as Lingard showed off his skills, teaching the youngster a trick or two while he can.
Bruno Fernandes looked happy one day on from his free-kick winner over Liverpool.
Fernandes’ set piece appeared to have inspired Fred, who was seen practicising his free-kicks.
Judging from Fred’s celebration, Fernandes’ tips may have paid off…
- Marcos Rojo is still out injured after leaving United
- Solskjaer explains why he didn’t bring Amad Diallo on against Palace
- Gary Neville criticises Marcus Rashford’s performance
- Manchester United fans react to Dean Henderson’s performance
- Luke Shaw and Eric Bailly send messages to Manchester United fans
- United fans puzzled by Cavani for James substitution
- Anthony Martial faces fitness battle for Manchester derby
- Five things we learned as Manchester United draw with Crystal Palace
- Manchester United line-up v Crystal Palace
- It’s getting harder to see Manchester United keeping Juan Mata