Paul Pogba posted his reflections on a dramatic Euro 2020 after the final.
Rather than commiserate with England who lost on penalties in the same way his France side did, Pogba chose to congratulate Italy on their win.
Pogba, who played in Italy with Juventus, praised the Italians and also commended Denmark.
The Manchester United midfielder reflected on the tournament as a whole and says he will remember it forever.
Pogba’s post reflected a very memorable tournament which featured drama, heartbreak, shocks, and some great games.
Italy were worthy winners, it was just a shame it came at England’s expense in the most unfortunate way.
Pogba was one of the best players in the tournament before France were eliminated on penalties by Switzerland.
Like England’s United stars, he won’t want to see another shootout for a long time after the Europa League final defeat too.
A decision on Pogba’s future should be expected shortly too. He is currently on holiday in America where he has been playing basketball and partying with Ronaldinho.
- Manchester United stars including Ronaldo respond to Bruno Fernandes
- Teammates react to 17-year-old’s three assists with Ronaldo comments
- Ethan Laird is one of the Championship’s best dribblers
- Greenwood petrified Villa but he lacked composure at crucial moments
- Varane leadership crucial ahead of first United Champions League start
- Villarreal top striker misses Real Madrid game ahead of United clash
- One bittersweet positive from a terrible day for Manchester United
- 55 shots in two games and 0 goals: Three reasons it’s going wrong for Manchester United
- Bruno Fernandes creates 10 chances in one game: Positives despite penalty miss
- Three changes to Manchester United’s back four looking likely for Villarreal clash