Paul Pogba posts message on Instagram amid Raiola comments
Mino Raiola dropped a verbal bomb on Manchester United’s Champions League preparations.
The outspoken agent told Tuttosport that client Paul Pogba’s career at the club is over and that he wants to move on.
Now, this has caused a real furore among United fans, quite justly.
Many believe Pogba should never play for the club again.
Pogba has the opportunity to distance himself from Raiola’s comments. But if past experience is anything to go by, he will not.
Pogba has since uploaded a post to his Instagram stories, and chosen not to address Raiola’s outburst.
The midfielder posted pictures from the latest training session, along with an inane question over who has the better haircut, him or Alex Telles.
The training photos were taken this morning before the players flew to Germany.
United face RB Leipzig tomorrow night needing a draw to qualify for the Champions League knockout phase.
Pogba is for now very much part of the squad. But you have to wonder for how much longer…?
- Star says Manchester United transfer is dream move, wants to work with Ten Hag for years
- James Garner sends message after first training session under Erik ten Hag
- 3 Manchester United players who will improve without Cristiano Ronaldo
- Ralf Rangnick may have already told Manchester United fans the reality of the Ronaldo situation
- Manchester United have just pulled off the signing of the summer
- Star is Manchester United's next in line to replace Ronaldo, and there's a big question
- 19-year-old has reportedly impressed Erik ten Hag in Manchester United training
- Manchester United target says he is 'just like' Ballon d'Or winner, learned everything from Ten Hag
- Manchester United have already brought in the perfect person to deal with Ronaldo exit
- Anthony Martial gives three-word verdict on training under Erik ten Hag