Paul Pogba has returned to Manchester United training after his holiday in Miami.
Pogba was at United’s temporary Scotland training base, doing individual drills to demonstrate his fitness.
United are likely to reintegrate him to group training sessions tomorrow (Wednesday).
Getting Pogba back is important, as irrespective of ongoing speculation over his future due to his expiring contract, he could play an important role once the season kicks off.
United have a friendly against Everton on Saturday before the season kicks off against Leeds United a week later.
Who is left to return?
Most of United’s players are back training, with a few very notable exceptions.
New signing Jadon Sancho has not been pictured with the group yet.
South American duo Fred and Edinson Cavani are also yet to join up after the Copa America.
Raphael Varane has not yet joined up or sealed his move as he is awaiting his visa.
Dean Henderson is out with illness while Marcus Rashford has undergone an operation on his shoulder.
- Manchester United stars including Ronaldo respond to Bruno Fernandes
- Teammates react to 17-year-old’s three assists with Ronaldo comments
- Ethan Laird is one of the Championship’s best dribblers
- Greenwood petrified Villa but he lacked composure at crucial moments
- Varane leadership crucial ahead of first United Champions League start
- Villarreal top striker misses Real Madrid game ahead of United clash
- One bittersweet positive from a terrible day for Manchester United
- 55 shots in two games and 0 goals: Three reasons it’s going wrong for Manchester United
- Bruno Fernandes creates 10 chances in one game: Positives despite penalty miss
- Three changes to Manchester United’s back four looking likely for Villarreal clash
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to fans after penalty miss