Mason Greenwood has been pictured back in training for Manchester United.
It is a welcome sight after he was absent from United training pictures last week. He had also missed the game against Everton.
Now Greenwood is back training with the first team ahead of United’s game against West Brom.
Greenwood was not involved for England this past week and this can work in his favour.
While Edinson Cavani and Anthony Martial are busy on international duty, Greenwood could be fresh to take on West Brom on Saturday evening.
The game kicks off at 8pm, with the start time having been moved from 3pm.
Greenwood has been unfairly criticised by the press over the past fortnight and needs a chance to do his talking on the pitch.
The teenager is one of the country’s best young talents and we just can’t wait to see him back out there.
Mason Greenwood’s career so far
- 17 first team goals in his debut season
Greenwood tied a record set by George Best and Wayne Rooney on their first campaigns for the club.
- Five Europa League goals in his first season
Greenwood’s goals in the Europa League saw him become the club’s youngest ever scorer in European competition.
- 10 Premier League goals
Greenwood became the first teenager since 1997/98 to score 10 Premier League goals or more in a season.
- Absolutely prolific at youth level
Greenwood scored 31 goals in 30 under-18 games, plus five in five UEFA Youth League matches. He scored three in three FA Youth Cup games, and four in seven under-23 matches, before being fast-tracked to the first team.
- Already a Champions League scorer
Greenwood scored his first Champions League goal for Manchester United against RB Leipzig. It came with his first ever shot in the competition.
- The 20 goal mark
Greenwood scored his 20th United goal in December 2020. He became the youngest United player to do so since Norman Whiteside in 1987.
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v Liverpool
- Solskjaer praises development of full backs Shaw and Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer has reportedly rejected loan bids for van de Beek, Tuanzebe and Williams
- Cavani is finally bringing success to Manchester United’s number 7 shirt
- Loan for Facundo Pellistri can work if it fast-tracks his United success
- Fred’s late battling shows why he is so important to United
- Mark Lawrenson is expecting Manchester United to beat Liverpool
- Amad Diallo’s Manchester United debut is looking more and more likely
- Three Portugal based players Manchester United should be monitoring