Marcus Rashford has a simple message for Manchester United fans.
He is stepping up his recovery from injury and giving it his all.
Rashford posted a message this evening with a video of him frantically spinning the wheels on an exercise bike.
Rashford is working his way to a return from a back injury sustained in January.
With the European Championships postponed until 2021, Rashford’s full focus will be on a Manchester United return.
Quite when United will be back in action is unclear at this stage.
The Evening Standard reported today that United currently intend to return to training on April 10.
This may get pushed back, but it is in line with the Premier League’s stated ambition to return to action from April 30.
Rashford was unlikely to be back before May in any case. When he does return, the club’s top scorer this season could have a big part to play.
His back does not appear to be giving him any discomfort in the video. It’s encouraging to see.
- Manager says Mourinho tried to sign international striker when he was Manchester United boss
- Manchester United caught napping by Prem club's 'game-changing' £33m midfielder deal
- Exclusive: Spanish football expert reacts to Martial deal, whether Sevilla can afford him permanently
- Uruguay manager and South American press react to Facundo Pellistri's debut performance
- Manchester United warned 'extraordinary offer' required to sign midfielder