Marcus Rashford says United will give it everything at The Etihad in the Carabao Cup semi-final second leg.
Rashford scored a consolation goal as United lost 3-1 at Old Trafford.
It was a well taken goal and his only real chance of the game, after an excellent pass from Mason Greenwood.
On a night where he was handed the captaincy, it was not a game Rashford will remember for the right reasons.
United have a slim hope for the second leg thanks to Rashford’s goal, and it could get interesting if we score first.
More big games
United have a big January ahead aside from the second leg.
In the Premier League the next game is at home to Norwich, before a trip to Liverpool.
Then there is a home game against Burnley, with a FA Cup replay against Wolves in between. And that’s all before the second leg against City.
Hopefully we will have a few more players back from injury and one or two signings in. Even so, getting to the final now is a huge ask.
- Manchester United’s three best players against Tranmere
- Five lessons learned from Manchester United’s 6-0 demolition of Tranmere
- Manchester United are right to keep options open over Henderson’s future
- Should United let James Garner go out on loan?
- Are more injuries around the corner for Manchester United?