Jadon Sancho is beginning to hit form for Borussia Dortmund after a summer of transfer links to Manchester United.
Not our business any longer? Perhaps. But the rumours are unlikely to ever really go away.
And close friend and international teammate Marcus Rashford continues to add fuel to the fire.
Sancho is beginning to hit form. He scored a free-kick and created four goalscoring opportunities in Dortmund’s Champions League win over Club Brugge last night.
Sure, it’s ‘only Club Brugge’, but Sancho has been consistent in the Champions League. He is averaging 3.3 chances created per game, putting him within the top five in the competition.
BT Sport host Gary Lineker responded to a tweet which said Sancho’s quality is not appreciated enough in England.
Marcus Rashford added his voice to say that Sancho really is rated highly.
The real way for Sancho to increase his reputation would of course be to sign for Manchester United.
United are crying out for a right sided winger, but no deal could be struck with Dortmund in the summer.
Rashford started on the right wing for United in midweek, and did pretty well, leading his side to a 4-1 victory.
The Sancho speculation will remain for next summer. If United have not done any irreparable damage with Dortmund.
- Brandon Williams will fancy his chances of rare game time for United tonight
- What channel is the Man Utd v Granada Europa League match on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news
- Manchester United’s TikTok account releases light-hearted Cavani video after Tottenham controversy
- It’s easy to see why Harry Kane is reportedly interested in signing for Manchester United
- Phil Jones pictured training for first time in 2021
- Harry Maguire names United’s strongest player and most talented
- Solskjaer says Bailly will definitely not face Granada
- Hannibal Mejbri ineligible for Manchester United Europa League call-up
- United loanee Laird endures tough night in 4-0 defeat
- Noah Solskjaer manages to see through Mourinho in a way the national media can’t