A big Manchester United win over Chelsea has got our season back on track.
The victory had elements of luck with two disallowed goals for the Blues, but United took chances clinically.
Anthony Martial and Harry Maguire’s goals were accompanied by online cheerleading from Marcus Rashford, who is currently ruled out through injury.
Rashford posted on social media as soon as strike partner Martial scored his header at the end of the first half.
United’s top goalscorer added another message after Maguire powered home a header in the second half to make it 2-0.
He sent another message out after full-time congratulating his teammates.
Rashford scored the winner in United’s last victory at Stamford Bridge. He wasn’t needed this time.
Unlike absent and silent Paul Pogba, Rashford’s reactions show a player who cares about his teammates and the club.
We may have to wait a month or two, but it will be a joy to see him back with the team.
Tonight showed the intervening months might not be such a desperate wait for him, with United possessing the required quality to beat top teams without him.
- Some Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial's performance
- Paul Pogba reacts to Manchester United's 1-0 win over West Ham
- Photo: Anthony Martial pictured embracing Ralf Rangnick after Manchester United beat West Ham
- 'Absolutely incredible'… Some Manchester United fans react to star's display v West Ham
- 'This is Manchester United'…Defender with 4 tackles and 2 key passes celebrates vital win