Manchester United's next 10 fixtures after the November international break
What does the future hold for Manchester United? At the start of the season there was optimism. Right now there is a sense of real frustration.
While we can’t pretend to know what results are around the corner – we do at least know the fixtures United have to face.
Between the last two international breaks, United accrued just three Premier League points. United will fare better between this November break and the next set of internationals in March.
United’s next 10 matches
United return with three consecutive away fixtures after the break, which might be beneficial right now considering the club’s woeful form at Old Trafford.
This is then offset by three straight home games, in which United have to fix the current form and try and start improving a terrible record at the Theatre of Dreams.
Manchester United’s next 10 fixtures after the November international break
- Watford (A)
Saturday November 2, 3pm
- Villarreal (A)
Tuesday November 23, 5.45pm
- Chelsea (A)
Sunday November 28, 4.30pm
- Arsenal (H)
Thursday December 2, 8.15pm
- Crystal Palace (H)
Sunday December 5, 2pm
- Young Boys (H)
Wednesday December 8, 8pm
- Norwich City (A)
Saturday December 11, 5.30pm
- Brentford (A)
Tuesday December 14, 7.30pm
- Brighton (H)
Saturday December 18, 12.30pm
- Newcastle (A)
Monday December 27, 8pm
United can get back on track
United need to get back to form with a win against an unpredictable yet beatable Watford side in the first game after the break.
This will lift confidence heading into a crucial Champions League game against Villarreal.
Matches against Chelsea and Arsenal are pivotal and could turn United’s season around, regardless of who is in charge.
United should not underestimate Palace though either, considering the Eagles have won their last two matches at Old Trafford and recently beat City away.
One way or another the next month and a half promises to be a rollercoaster – hopefully with more highs than lows.
- 4-2-3-1: Predicted Manchester United XI v Brentford, 4 changes, McTominay dropped
- Photo: Youngster signs Manchester United contract after academy transfer
- Erik ten Hag press conference: Manchester United will make signings before transfer window closes
- 'Will not be available': Ten Hag confirms two Manchester United players will miss Brentford clash through injury
- Report: Manchester United raise £1m transfer target budget to £7m
- Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo features as United officially release new 2022/23 third kit
- Forget Arnautovic, the most ludicrous Manchester United striker link yet has emerged
- Manchester United's possible midfield solution could finally make career-changing breakthrough this weekend
- Report: £63m Manchester United target's fiancee 'desperate' to stay put