Manchester United’s stars have been ramping up preparations for Friday night’s match against Tottenham.
Following on from two friendly matches at Old Trafford at the end of last week, United were back at Carrington to train today.
A fully fit squad with the exception of Phil Jones trained, while youngsters James Garner, Teden Mengi and Angel Gomes were also involved.
Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford showed no ill effects from making their injury comebacks on Friday and trained in full.
The sessions looked competitive, and the players appeared to have the right balance between intensity and enjoyment as they trained.
The positive feeling for United is of course helped by a 11 match unbeaten run before the break, with key men Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba returning from injury to make the team stronger.
The feelgood factor will continue if United can return immediately to winning ways.
After the Tottenham game on Friday, United host Sheffield United in the league four days later, before a FA Cup quarter-final with Norwich, and then an away day at Brighton the following midweek.
- Manni Norkett: The next top Manchester United academy striker you need to know
- Getting Anthony Martial back to his best could transform Manchester United
- No Rashford and possibly no Sancho: Who starts for Manchester United on the wing against Leeds?
- Ethan Laird is wanted by Swansea and a loan move looks essential
- Looking back at United reportedly agreeing terms with Sancho a year ago
- Aurelien Tchouameni shows why Manchester United should be interested
- Kieran Trippier returns to training for Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United fans react to Lukaku to Chelsea reports
- Fred spotted back in Manchester United training