Manchester United’s stars have been ramping up preparations for Friday night’s match against Tottenham.
Following on from two friendly matches at Old Trafford at the end of last week, United were back at Carrington to train today.
A fully fit squad with the exception of Phil Jones trained, while youngsters James Garner, Teden Mengi and Angel Gomes were also involved.
Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford showed no ill effects from making their injury comebacks on Friday and trained in full.
The sessions looked competitive, and the players appeared to have the right balance between intensity and enjoyment as they trained.
The positive feeling for United is of course helped by a 11 match unbeaten run before the break, with key men Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba returning from injury to make the team stronger.
The feelgood factor will continue if United can return immediately to winning ways.
After the Tottenham game on Friday, United host Sheffield United in the league four days later, before a FA Cup quarter-final with Norwich, and then an away day at Brighton the following midweek.
- A look back at Solskjaer’s comments on Greenwood one year ago
- Manchester United should extend Mason Greenwood’s contract even further
- Bruno Fernandes is enjoying helping Anthony Martial shine
- Be open minded over a potential United move for Nathan Ake
- Incoming United addition Isak Hansen-Aaroen makes professional debut
- Victor Lindelof was not pictured in United training on Monday amid injury worry
- Fresh Jadon Sancho could help Manchester United start next season in style
- Harvey Neville signs professional Manchester United deal
- New Matic contract can help persuade Pogba to renew his United deal