Manchester United have wrapped up another young signing for the club’s academy.
Jack Kingdon has joined the club from Morecambe and will initially go into the under-16s.
The young centre-back was pictured putting pen to paper on his contract, wearing the club’s training gear.
Kingdon reportedly holds a local speed record in his age group.
The youngster has already played under-18s football for Morecambe. He made his debut in August and kept a clean sheet.
United’s academy has been recruiting at a prolific level over the past year, with players brought in from across Europe.
Kingdon’s deal is one of several which shows United are still investing in domestic talent too.
His move follows goalkeeper Tom Wooster, an England youth international who signed for the club from Barnsley this past week.
We wish Jack all the best in his efforts to one day crack the Manchester United first team.
- Mata’s impressed Solskjaer in training: Could he resume van de Beek partnership tonight?
- Manchester United loanee Facundo Pellistri returns to Alaves training after injury
- Solskjaer says United believe Will Fish could be a star
- Three things we want to see in Paul Pogba’s Amazon ‘Pogmentary’
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v Granada
- Manchester United fans react to Jude Bellingham’s Champions League performance
- Three key questions as Declan Rice to Manchester United rumours grow stronger
- Brandon Williams will fancy his chances of rare game time for United tonight
- What channel is the Man Utd v Granada Europa League match on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news
- Manchester United’s TikTok account releases light-hearted Cavani video after Tottenham controversy