Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has given an injury update ahead of Manchester United’s clash with Atalanta.
Anthony Martial missed Saturday’s clash with Leicester after returning injured from international duty.
Solskjaer says Martial will again miss out here, but Harry Maguire is available.
Maguire was rushed back against his former club but struggled badly due to an obvious rustyness.
“Anthony joined in training today but he’s still not fit enough to join us [for the match],” Solskjaer told the club website.
“Harry’s not had any reaction so he’s fine and good to go. We didn’t lose anyone else from the game through injury at the weekend, so we’re, more or less, a full squad.
“Raphael [Varane] is still not with us but Edinson [Cavani] and Fred are back available which is good for us.”
Cavani and Fred missed the Leicester game because of their international exploits.
With a larger number of substitutes allowed in the Champions League, it is likely both players will be on the bench at Old Trafford at the very least.
Both players work exceptionally hard and it might be the case that Solskjaer decides to recall them because of their workrate.
Solskjaer needs a response after a poor performance at Leicester amid a patchy run of form.
His comments suggest he is planning to use Maguire again despite his struggles on Saturday.
- Cavani issues fitness update ahead of United’s clash with Chelsea
- Josh King admits blocked Manchester United move was worst moment of his career
- Carrick says van de Beek is capable of playing as a false nine
- Rangnick tipped to have same impact at United like Tuchel did at Chelsea
- Manchester United fans react to Dusan Vlahovic reports