Jadon Sancho has sent a heartfelt message of congratulations and thanks to Marcus Rashford for his campaigning work.
Rashford succeeded in persuading the Government to make a U-turn and provide meals for underprivileged kids over the summer holidays.
His England teammate Jadon Sancho has thanked Rashford, saying the campaign is ‘close to my heart’.
Rashford and Sancho’s friendship is no secret and they have been effective on the pitch together when starring for England.
This is believed to be a major factor in United’s pursuit of the Borussia Dortmund winger this summer.
The Evening Standard reported this past week that manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has even consulted with Rashford over a potential big money move for the winger.
Rashford’s achievements extend beyond the world of football, and have sent his reputation soaring.
He is the kind of individual all managers will want on their team, and who players will want to star alongside.
There is a long way to go in the Sancho transfer saga, yet it’s hard not to read a little into his message, and see a scenario where the Dortmund ace is keen to team up with his pal at Old Trafford next season.
- Aurelien Tchouameni shows why Manchester United should be interested
- Kieran Trippier returns to training for Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United fans react to Lukaku to Chelsea reports
- Fred spotted back in Manchester United training
- Manchester United could net £5 million Romelu Lukaku sell-on fee
- Paul Pogba pictured back in Manchester United training
- Gary Neville praises Varane deal and comments on Manchester United title challenge
- Can Harry Kane hold out one more year for Manchester United move?
- Wan-Bissaka reportedly doing individual training programme after picking up injury