Jadon Sancho has sent a heartfelt message of congratulations and thanks to Marcus Rashford for his campaigning work.
Rashford succeeded in persuading the Government to make a U-turn and provide meals for underprivileged kids over the summer holidays.
His England teammate Jadon Sancho has thanked Rashford, saying the campaign is ‘close to my heart’.
Rashford and Sancho’s friendship is no secret and they have been effective on the pitch together when starring for England.
This is believed to be a major factor in United’s pursuit of the Borussia Dortmund winger this summer.
The Evening Standard reported this past week that manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has even consulted with Rashford over a potential big money move for the winger.
Rashford’s achievements extend beyond the world of football, and have sent his reputation soaring.
He is the kind of individual all managers will want on their team, and who players will want to star alongside.
There is a long way to go in the Sancho transfer saga, yet it’s hard not to read a little into his message, and see a scenario where the Dortmund ace is keen to team up with his pal at Old Trafford next season.
- Manchester United should extend Mason Greenwood’s contract even further
- Bruno Fernandes is enjoying helping Anthony Martial shine
- Be open minded over a potential United move for Nathan Ake
- Incoming United addition Isak Hansen-Aaroen makes professional debut
- Victor Lindelof was not pictured in United training on Monday amid injury worry
- Fresh Jadon Sancho could help Manchester United start next season in style
- Harvey Neville signs professional Manchester United deal
- New Matic contract can help persuade Pogba to renew his United deal
- The stats which show Jack Grealish can be a top asset for Manchester United