After two weeks of waiting, Manchester United are finally back in action.
The team line up for tonight’s Premier League clash with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge has been announced.
Manchester United starting XI: De Gea,Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw, Williams Matic, Fernandes, Fred, Martial, James
Substitutes: Romero, Jones, Mat,a Pereira, Dalot, Ighalo, Greenwood
Victor Lindelöf is the surprise absentee, with Eric Bailly coming in for his first appearance of the season.
The match kicks off at 8pm and is being broadcast by Sky Sports in the UK.
United begin this evening down in ninth position in the table, six points off Chelsea in fourth.
A victory could take us into seventh, cutting Chelsea’s points advantage in half, and a draw would place us in eighth.
An earlier win at Stamford Bridge gives United belief, although the star of the show that day was Marcus Rashford, who is unavailable through injury.
- Manchester United should extend Mason Greenwood’s contract even further
- Bruno Fernandes is enjoying helping Anthony Martial shine
- Be open minded over a potential United move for Nathan Ake
- Incoming United addition Isak Hansen-Aaroen makes professional debut
- Victor Lindelof was not pictured in United training on Monday amid injury worry