Manchester United’s players have flown to Scotland for another pre-season training camp.
More senior stars are back for this week away, including England captain Harry Maguire, and last season’s top goalscorer Bruno Fernandes.
Both players missed the week away in Surrey in July due to late holidays because of their Euro 2020 involvement.
Fellow international stars Victor Lindelof and David de Gea were also spotted in attendance.
No pictures were released of Jadon Sancho, although that does not mean he is not on the trip. United have not yet released a full squad list.
One attendee is Phil Jones, who has had cruel luck with injury over the past year.
Jones has not featured at all in pre-season so far and this will be his first opportunity to train. This is a chance for the much maligned defender to get his career back on track, even if he does not have much of a future at Old Trafford. United will give him the support he needs to get fit.
Donny van de Beek and manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer were also pictured, along with Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, and Nemanja Matic.
- Charlie McNeill continues hot streak despite U23s defeat
- Ralf Rangnick is the perfect man to hand over to an elite permanent United manager
- Who is Ronald Araujo and why is he being linked to Manchester United?
- Cavani issues fitness update ahead of United’s clash with Chelsea
- Josh King admits blocked Manchester United move was worst moment of his career
- Carrick says van de Beek is capable of playing as a false nine
- Rangnick tipped to have same impact at United like Tuchel did at Chelsea
- Manchester United fans react to Dusan Vlahovic reports
- Ralf Rangnick’s comments bring cause for concern for Luke Shaw
- Michael Carrick praises ‘terrific’ Jadon Sancho in press conference