Manchester United have released new pictures from Tuesday’s training session at Carrington.
Defender Victor Lindelof did feature, having missed the session on Monday, with United cautious over his back injury sustained at Bournemouth.
One eye catching picture saw Mason Greenwood recreate his knee slide celebration from his second goal against Bournemouth at the weekend.
Pictures like this of Greenwood celebrating have become a common sight, and United supporters cannot get enough of them.
Once again United’s players looked to be in great spirits. Happiness is surging at the club amid a 16-game unbeaten run.
This is embodied by Paul Pogba, who has looked highly motivated upon his return to the side from injury last month, and most importantly he looks very happy.
Pogba and his United teammates are preparing to take on relegation battling Aston Villa away from home on Thursday night.
United have earned 10 points from a possible 12 since the Premier League restarted.
Lindelof was seen in the group photo below, with a very serious Anthony Martial pictured centre.
Perhaps Martial was just missing new best pal Bruno Fernandes, who was training with a different group.
- What United would gain and lose by pursuing Coman as Sancho alternative
- Manchester United bound Hansen-Aaroen provides first senior assist
- United academy talent Charlie Wellens could have unique under-23 opportunity
- United youngster D’Mani Mellor says he has torn ACL
- A night made for Dan James sees him left on the bench
- Expensive midfield combination of Fred and Paul Pogba needs work
- Five reasons to be hopeful Jadon Sancho will sign for Manchester United
- Guillermo Varela reacts to defeat to Manchester United
- Manchester United fans react to Harry Maguire’s performance