Fred was showing off a fresh new look in training on Tuesday ahead of Manchester United’s Europa League tie with LASK.
The Brazilian midfielder shaved his head, changing the spiked up hair he had been sporting all season long.
Just in time for his first appearance wearing United’s new shirt for the 2020/21 season, which was unveiled yesterday.
Just one day earlier Fred had been sporting a very different look at United’s training complex.
Also at Carrington
United’s players appears competitive and in good spirits as preparations for the LASK game heated up.
Many of United’s regulars will not be involved against the Austrians tonight, but will be prepared to feature in the quarter-finals, which will take place in Germany.
Young talent Teden Mengi was seen mixing it with Paul Pogba, as he prepares for his expected first team debut at Old Trafford.
United come into the tie with a 5-0 lead, making this game a warm-up fixture for the quarter-finals.
The Red Devils earned this victory through goals from Odion Ighalo, Dan James, Juan Mata, Mason Greenwood and Andreas Pereira back in March, in a game which was played behind closed doors.
- Alex Telles shows Manchester United what he is capable of
- Bruno Fernandes kept up his high quality even if United teammates did not
- Warning signs over Victor Lindelof have been there for Manchester United
- It’s time for Jesse Lingard to move on, but £30m seems too good to be true
- Luke Shaw calls for Manchester United to sign more players
- Solskjaer praises Donny van de Beek as midfielder sends message to fans
- Manchester United’s season feels over before it has really begun
- Six things learned as Manchester United lose to Crystal Palace
- Confirmed Manchester United line up v Crystal Palace