Manchester United’s stars are toasting an impressive away win over Brighton.
Mason Greenwood scored United’s opening goal, before a brace either side of half-time from Bruno Fernandes.
Fernandes was terrific and if not substituted after 63 minutes, could well have gone onto become the second United player within a week to bag a hat-trick.
Last week’s hero Anthony Martial congratulated Fernandes, posting a message of them looking very happy with themselves on United’s flight back up north.
Fernandes also sent a message expressing his happiness at helping the team to another victory.
United are now unbeaten since Fernandes signed, with the run stretching 15 games.
Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka were among the United stars to also send messages after the win.
United have now closed the gap on Chelsea to two points, ahead of the Blues’ game away at West Ham tomorrow night.
While form says a win for Chelsea, United hope this continued pressure will pile up and cause them to falter.
Leicester in third are also under pressure, ahead of a trip to Everton. All United can do at the moment is keep winning, and wait for one of them to stumble.
- Predicted Manchester United XI v Luton Town
- Joe Hugill gets off to perfect start with brace for United’s under-18s side
- Report: Manchester United resigned to keeping injured Phil Jones
- Report: Alex Telles hoping to seal Manchester United move
- Key points from Evra’s Instagram video about the state of affairs at Manchester United
- Wilfried Zaha should have taught United a lesson over Dan James
- James Garner’s loan move to Watford is a bold choice
- Angel Gomes impresses in debut for Boavista after quitting United
- Paul Pogba’s performance puts his place in doubt v Brighton