Manchester United’s stars are toasting an impressive away win over Brighton.
Mason Greenwood scored United’s opening goal, before a brace either side of half-time from Bruno Fernandes.
Fernandes was terrific and if not substituted after 63 minutes, could well have gone onto become the second United player within a week to bag a hat-trick.
Last week’s hero Anthony Martial congratulated Fernandes, posting a message of them looking very happy with themselves on United’s flight back up north.
Fernandes also sent a message expressing his happiness at helping the team to another victory.
United are now unbeaten since Fernandes signed, with the run stretching 15 games.
Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka were among the United stars to also send messages after the win.
United have now closed the gap on Chelsea to two points, ahead of the Blues’ game away at West Ham tomorrow night.
While form says a win for Chelsea, United hope this continued pressure will pile up and cause them to falter.
Leicester in third are also under pressure, ahead of a trip to Everton. All United can do at the moment is keep winning, and wait for one of them to stumble.
- Axel Tuanzebe out until September, says Solskjaer
- Suggestion that United could loan Eric Bailly out is just laughable
- Who is reported Manchester United target Mohammed Kudus?
- Manchester United could let Ighalo try to break 96-year club record
- Solskjaer’s careful and patient man-management of Paul Pogba is paying off
- Manchester United’s need for Grealish is diminishing but is it now or never?
- Manchester United fans will love Mason Greenwood’s message
- Manchester United will be even better when Marcus Rashford starts firing
- Fred’s place on bench shows Manchester United’s growing strength in depth