Quarantine is over for Edinson Cavani. The striker has joined up with his new teammates.
Cavani had to spend two weeks isolating after arriving in England from France.
This meant he missed the match with Newcastle on Saturday. He was not needed as United won 4-1.
Now Cavani has joined up with his new teammates at Carrington.
Cavani was joined by Alex Telles, who was on the bench for United at the weekend against Newcastle.
This was the first time training images had been released of Telles.
Also present was Uruguayan youngster Facundo Pellistri.
United are busy preparing to take on PSG away in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Champions League group stage fixtures
- PSG (A)
Tuesday October 20 (8pm)
- RB Leipzig (H)
Wednesday October 28 (8pm)
- Istanbul Basaksehir (A)
Wednesday November 4 (5.55pm)
- Istanbul Basaksehir (H)
Tuesday November 24 (8pm)
- PSG (H)
Wednesday December 2 (8pm)
- RB Leipzig (A)
Tuesday December 8 (8pm)
- Predicted Manchester United XI v Chelsea
- United won’t break the bank to keep Paul Pogba
- Manchester United could finally get to start defensive trio together this weekend
- Rojo and Williams set to make under-23 appearance along with Pellistri
- Neville names Fernandes in all-time best United foreign XI
- Solskjaer expects United trio to be ready to play v Chelsea
- Anthony Martial must take the positives from a negative start to the season
- United signing Cavani could make Chelsea regret not snapping him up
- Like Rooney, United must allow Greenwood to respond on the pitch
- Pellestri may have to prove his worth with Manchester United’s U23s first