Edinson Cavani pictured back in Manchester United training
Edinson Cavani has been pictured back in Manchester United training.
Cavani looks ready to compete for a place in Manchester United’s fixtures this week.
United visit Sheffield United on Thursday and host Leeds on Sunday.
Cavani’s return is important after he missed big games away to RB Leipzig and at home to Manchester City.
United lost to Leipzig and drew against City, with strikers Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood failing to score.
Cavani suffered an injury in the away game to West Ham and was substituted at half-time.
Anthony Martial returned as a substitute against City at the weekend.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will give a further update on Cavani’s fitness at his press conference at 1.30pm.
Cavani has three goals this season so far for United since his move as a free agent in October.
- Chelsea threaten to hijack Manchester United deal for key Ten Hag target by offering two players in exchange
- It's time for Ten Hag to introduce a new ban to Manchester United's players
- 24-year-old Manchester United target is a 'real improvement' on Red Devils star
- Manchester United's next number 7: Dazzling Red Devils target is clear top candidate
- Cristiano Ronaldo won't be the only unhappy player at Manchester United, says Rio Ferdinand
- Manchester United in 'advanced talks' over second midfielder exit after Pereira, deal could be done in 24 hours
- Incoming Manchester United signing is like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, former teammate claimed
- La Liga expert says 'amazing player' will eventually join Manchester United
- £50m asking price for 23-year-old shows Manchester United have struck an absolute bargain
- Manchester United paperwork signed, 26-year-old set for medical ahead of exit announcement: Romano