Edinson Cavani is enjoying his break before he returns to Manchester for pre-season training.
The veteran striker is on an extended holiday after competing in the Copa America for Uruguay.
And he is making the most of it in a truly Edinson Cavani way.
The striker is enjoying time in the South American countryside, enhjoying the seclusion, and shared an image of his family enjoying a ride in a horse-drawn cart.
He posted: “There we go, I don’t know when I get there but we are going to get there.”
When is Cavani due back?
Cavani has only been resting for a week. His Uruguay side were defeated on penalties by Colombia on July 3.
He will have at least one more week of holiday before potentially returning to Manchester for the week beginning July 19.
The added complication for Cavani, and any player returning from abroad, is the possible need to quarantine upon return.
This could delay Cavani’s return to the first team set up and Fred will be a week behind, only losing the Copa America final on July 11.
Both players will be aiming to play a part in United’s final pre-season game on August 7 if not before.
United’s first game of the Premier League season is at home to Leeds on August 14.
Manchester United pre-season fixtures 2021
- Derby County (away)
Sunday July 18, 1pm
- QPR (away)
Saturday July 24, 3pm
- Brentford (home)
Wednesday July 28, 8pm
- Preston North End (away)
Saturday July 31, 2pm
- Everton (home)
Saturday August 7, 12.45pm
- Is Man Utd vs Villa on TV? Kick off time, team news and prediction
- Solskjaer says de Gea has been smashing personal bests in United’s fitness tests
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v Aston Villa
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s record against Aston Villa
- David de Gea excited by Cristiano Ronaldo’s early impact
- Solskjaer offers update on Cavani ahead of Villa clash
- Aston Villa boss Smith raves about United loanee Axel Tuanzebe
- Manchester United’s top under-23s scorers and assist leaders for 2021/22
- Manchester United’s top under-18s scorers and assist leaders for 2021/22
- Manchester United have doubts over signing Declan Rice