Right-back Diogo Dalot has sealed a loan move to AC Milan, United have confirmed.
He became the ninth player sent out on loan by United so far this summer.
Dalot started for United in midweek against Brighton in a 3-0 win in the Carabao Cup.
This was his first start since June, and this loan is a good chance for him to play regularly.
Both of Dalot’s seasons at United have been disrupted by injuries.
This has prevented the club from being able to properly assess him, at least enough to sanction a permanent exit.
Dalot is only 21-years-old and could end up making United regret a decision to sell him.
Hopefully he can stay injury free in Milan and come back stronger to compete for a place at United next season.
Manchester United loan exits 20/21
- Aliou Traore
SM Caen (season)
- Joel Pereira
Huddersfield Town (season)
- Andreas Pereira
- Diogo Dalot
AC Milan (season)
- Di’Shon Bernard
Salford City (until end of season)
- Jake Carney
- Ethan Laird
MK Dons (Jan to end of season)
- Jesse Lingard
West Ham (Jan to end of season)
- James Garner
Nottingham Forest (Jan to end of season)
- Tahith Chong
Club Brugge (Jan to end of season)
- Facundo Pellistri
Alaves (Jan to end of season)
- Teden Mengi
Derby (Jan to end of season)
- Dylan Levitt
NK Istra (Feb to end of season)
- Raphael Varane will fly to Manchester to seal United move on Monday
- Manchester United in August: Predicting the transfer deals to come
- United loanee Bernard makes first Hull appearance in 2-0 win over Red Devils U23 side
- Report: Fenerbahce want to sign United midfielder Pereira
- Hull boss McCann delighted to sign Manchester United’s Di’Shon Bernard on loan
- Henderson is excited by United signing Sancho
- United defender Eric Bailly endures mixed day as Ivory Coast exit Olympics
- Marcus Rashford posts long emotional message after decision to undergo surgery
- Di’Shon Bernard signs new long-term contract with Manchester United