Right-back Diogo Dalot has sealed a loan move to AC Milan, United have confirmed.
He became the ninth player sent out on loan by United so far this summer.
Dalot started for United in midweek against Brighton in a 3-0 win in the Carabao Cup.
This was his first start since June, and this loan is a good chance for him to play regularly.
Both of Dalot’s seasons at United have been disrupted by injuries.
This has prevented the club from being able to properly assess him, at least enough to sanction a permanent exit.
Dalot is only 21-years-old and could end up making United regret a decision to sell him.
Hopefully he can stay injury free in Milan and come back stronger to compete for a place at United next season.
Manchester United loan exits 20/21
- Tahith Chong
Werder Bremen (season)
- Aliou Traore
SM Caen (season)
- Matej Kovar
Swindon Town (season)
- Joel Pereira
Huddersfield Town (season)
- Dylan Levitt
Charlton Athletic (season)
- James Garner
- Andreas Pereira
- Max Taylor
Kidderminster (until January)
- Diogo Dalot
AC Milan (season)
- Di’Shon Bernard
Salford City (until January)
- Jake Carney
Brighouse Town (season)
- Max Haygarth
Brentford B (until January)
- David de Gea sends message after defeat
- Five things we learned as Manchester United lose to PSG
- Confirmed Manchester United XI v PSG
- Marco Verratti says he hopes Paul Pogba does not play for United against PSG
- Solskjaer talks up on-loan James Garner ahead of Watford FA Cup clash
- Thomas Tuchel praises Manchester United’s quality on the counter-attack
- Solskjaer talks up PSG defender Marquinhos ahead of Champions League clash
- Fragile PSG are vulnerable and dangerous: Manchester United must keep focus
- Predicted Manchester United XI v PSG