Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot has been killing a bit of time during this quarantine break answering fan questions.
The former Porto defender is in his second season at Old Trafford, which has been interrupted by injuries.
Dalot’s most memorable moment for United was his shot at the Parc de Princes which led to Presnel Kimpembe’s handball and a VAR penalty award, leading to Marcus Rashford scoring a penalty for a memorable comeback victory.
It was a magical night and one Dalot says he regards as his favourite in a United shirt.
He shared what was going through his mind as he struck the long range effort.
Dalot added that he has been practising taking free-kicks in training as he looks to add to him game.
He modestly adds that he would prefer his more established teammates to take on the set pieces for now.
Dalot also picked out Juan Mata as the best dressed player in the squad, and says that his favourite Premier League moment was a 4-1 victory over Fulham last season.
The 20-year-old scored his first goal for United earlier this year in a 6-0 thumping of Tranmere in the FA Cup.
Dalot has a big challenge on his hands to establish himself as a first team regular, but he is a bright prospect and a good player to have available, when he is fit.
- Some Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial's performance
- Paul Pogba reacts to Manchester United's 1-0 win over West Ham
- Photo: Anthony Martial pictured embracing Ralf Rangnick after Manchester United beat West Ham
- 'Absolutely incredible'… Some Manchester United fans react to star's display v West Ham
- 'This is Manchester United'…Defender with 4 tackles and 2 key passes celebrates vital win