Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named Manchester United’s starting line up to face Paris Saint-Germain.
Starting XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles, McTominay, Fred, Fernandes, Martial, Rashford, Cavani
Substitutes: Henderson, Bailly, Fosu-Mensah, Williams, James, Lingard, Matic, Mata, Pogba, Van de Beek, Greenwood, Ighalo
United are able to use five substitutes, as per rules of this season’s Champions League.
A victory would seal United’s place in the Champions League last 16.
A draw may also be enough, but a loss will leave the group wide open ahead of United’s final game away at RB Leipzig.
United have won the club’s last two Champions League group stage games by a combined score of 9-1.
United also beat PSG 2-1 away from home at the start of the group stages.
However, PSG were victorious on their last trip to Old Trafford in 2019.
Champions League group stage fixtures
- PSG (A)
United win 2-1: Fernandes, Rashford
- RB Leipzig (H)
United win 5-0: Greenwood, Rashford (3), Martial
- Istanbul Basaksehir (A)
United lose 2-1: Martial
- Istanbul Basaksehir (H)
United win 4-1: Fernandes (2), Rashford, James
- PSG (H)
United lose 3-1: Rashford
- RB Leipzig (A)
United lose 3-2: Fernandes, Pogba
- Who is reported Manchester United target Facundo Medina?
- Three reasons for Manchester United to be wary of Fulham
- Anthony Elanga vows ‘I’ll be back’ after injury
- Solskjaer praises Diallo’s training performances once again
- After Phil Neville lands Inter Miami job, son Harvey provides first United u23 assist
- Hannibal Mejbri shows a touch of class in under-23s defeat
- United fans hope Diallo could feature this week after u23 absence
- Three players Manchester United were lucky to avoid in the summer
- United fans react to Anthony Elanga’s impressive under-23 performance