Confirmed Manchester United XI v PSG
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named Manchester United’s starting line up to face Paris Saint-Germain.
Starting XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles, McTominay, Fred, Fernandes, Martial, Rashford, Cavani
Substitutes: Henderson, Bailly, Fosu-Mensah, Williams, James, Lingard, Matic, Mata, Pogba, Van de Beek, Greenwood, Ighalo
United are able to use five substitutes, as per rules of this season’s Champions League.
A victory would seal United’s place in the Champions League last 16.
A draw may also be enough, but a loss will leave the group wide open ahead of United’s final game away at RB Leipzig.
United have won the club’s last two Champions League group stage games by a combined score of 9-1.
United also beat PSG 2-1 away from home at the start of the group stages.
However, PSG were victorious on their last trip to Old Trafford in 2019.
Champions League group stage fixtures
- PSG (A)
United win 2-1: Fernandes, Rashford
- RB Leipzig (H)
United win 5-0: Greenwood, Rashford (3), Martial
- Istanbul Basaksehir (A)
United lose 2-1: Martial
- Istanbul Basaksehir (H)
United win 4-1: Fernandes (2), Rashford, James
- PSG (H)
United lose 3-1: Rashford
- RB Leipzig (A)
United lose 3-2: Fernandes, Pogba
- Report: Manchester United consider £50m move four years after £80m 'deal' fell through
- Chance to play with Cristiano Ronaldo had key influence in transfer decision, now tipped for United reunion
- 'Exceptional' South American may turn out to be Manchester United's perfect midfield signing
- 'He is a complete player' – Manchester United ready deal to sign star backed by 2006 World Cup winner
- Manchester United deal labelled 'incredible' by journalist for all the wrong reasons
- No price tag: Manchester United told to back off signing striker by club director
- 'Who knows': 29-year-old Manchester United ace hints at making permanent exit next summer
- Manchester United want to sign £16.8m Argentine midfielder from La Liga side
- Manchester United pushing for transfer 9 years after Red Devils scouting team first spotted him