Manchester United interim boss Ralf Rangnick has named his first starting line-up.
United take on Crystal Palace today at Old Trafford, with the game kicking off at 2pm.
Confirmed XI :De Gea; Dalot, Lindelöf, Maguire, Telles; McTominay, Fred, Sancho, Fernandes, Rashford; Ronaldo.
Substitutes: Henderson, Bailly, Jones, Mata, Greenwood, Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Van de Beek, Elanga
Elanga on the bench is an exciting development with the youngster clearly catching Rangnick’s eye.
Palace won their last two away games at Old Trafford, winning 2-1 in 2019 and 3-1 in 2020.
The Eagles also held United to a 0-0 draw in the last meeting at Selhurst Park back in March.
Both teams have changed managers since, with Palace replacing Roy Hodgson with old United foe Patrick Vieira.
United have replaced Ole Gunnar Solskjaer with Ralf Rangnick, who has had just two training sessions with the players since taking over from caretaker boss Michael Carrick on Friday.
Palace won 2-0 away at Manchester City earlier this season and will be dangerous opponents.
Heading into the game United are in seventh place, looking to close the gap on fourth place West Ham.
- Ex Manchester United youngster Josh Harrop looks to relaunch his career at new club
- 10 goal contributions in 5 under-23 games: United have made great decision over wonderkid
- 'Don't get involved'… New Manchester United CEO warned not to interfere
- Mason Greenwood reacts as United teammate Amad seals loan move to Rangers
- Facundo Pellistri plays 70 minutes on international debut in Uruguay win