Bruno Fernandes stepped up to score Manchester United’s equaliser from the penalty spot against Tottenham.
The Portugal international was ice cold as he sent Hugo Lloris the wrong way to earn a point.
He nearly got the chance to do it again when a second penalty was awarded, before it was overturned via VAR.
Fernandes was United’s best player among those who started the game, with substitute Paul Pogba running him close.
Pogba won the penalty after Eric Dier brought him down after he dribbled past him.
Fernandes posted the following message to his Instagram page after the match. He is already looking ahead to the next challenge.
Some time ago, United may have been content to go away to another top side and leave with a point.
But this team are trying to foster a winning mentality, and that means being disappointed with every draw.
It is positive to keep up our unbeaten run, and if Chelsea lose their game this weekend, this could become a point gained, but we shall see.
United were not clinical enough and gifted Spurs a goal through individual errors. We need to get better in the upcoming games, with Sheffield United at Old Trafford up next on Wednesday.
- Manni Norkett: The next top Manchester United academy striker you need to know
- Getting Anthony Martial back to his best could transform Manchester United
- No Rashford and possibly no Sancho: Who starts for Manchester United on the wing against Leeds?
- Ethan Laird is wanted by Swansea and a loan move looks essential
- Looking back at United reportedly agreeing terms with Sancho a year ago
- Aurelien Tchouameni shows why Manchester United should be interested
- Kieran Trippier returns to training for Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United fans react to Lukaku to Chelsea reports
- Fred spotted back in Manchester United training