Amad sends message to United fans after his return to training
Wonderkid Amad is back in Manchester United training.
The club website posted that the Ivorian was back on the grass but training away from the rest of the squad ahead of the clash with Villarreal.
He posted a photo of himself on Instagram earlier this week in United training gear.
And now Amad has taken to Instagram to declare his delight at being back on the pitch.
Amad looks delighted to be back training after the injury which stopped him going out on loan to join Feyenoord during the transfer window.
Now he has the opportunity learn closely from Cristiano Ronaldo and there can be no better role model for a young wideman.
Amad won’t be ready to take part in the big clash with Unai Emery’s side and he is still not in contact training.
But he’s taken a step in the right direction which will boost Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s options even further.
Amad’s pre-season was disrupted by the Olympics and he is still yet to enjoy a proper close season at United.
His transfer was sealed on deadline day in the summer window of 2020 but he remained at Atalanta on loan until January.
Pre-season might have allowed him to settle a bit more but he got the chance to represent his country on the world stage.
Now he has to find his form and sharpness again before trying to force his way into Solskjaer’s plans amid the huge amount of choice United have in forward areas.
- 'Watch Love Island instead': Six worst/funniest reviews left by Manchester United fans on Paul Pogba's documentary
- Report: 'Outstanding' 22-year-old talent is now all set to leave Manchester United on loan
- 'Already had contact': Club chiefs admit they have had transfer interest in reported Manchester United target
- £67.5m star hands in transfer request with Manchester United linked
- Club confirm signing of 'high calibre' young player released by Manchester United