Wonderkid Amad is back in Manchester United training.
The club website posted that the Ivorian was back on the grass but training away from the rest of the squad ahead of the clash with Villarreal.
He posted a photo of himself on Instagram earlier this week in United training gear.
And now Amad has taken to Instagram to declare his delight at being back on the pitch.
Amad looks delighted to be back training after the injury which stopped him going out on loan to join Feyenoord during the transfer window.
Now he has the opportunity learn closely from Cristiano Ronaldo and there can be no better role model for a young wideman.
Amad won’t be ready to take part in the big clash with Unai Emery’s side and he is still not in contact training.
But he’s taken a step in the right direction which will boost Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s options even further.
Amad’s pre-season was disrupted by the Olympics and he is still yet to enjoy a proper close season at United.
His transfer was sealed on deadline day in the summer window of 2020 but he remained at Atalanta on loan until January.
Pre-season might have allowed him to settle a bit more but he got the chance to represent his country on the world stage.
Now he has to find his form and sharpness again before trying to force his way into Solskjaer’s plans amid the huge amount of choice United have in forward areas.
- Next Manchester United manager: Four replacements if Solskjaer is sacked
- Cristiano Ronaldo sends message to Manchester United fans after defeat
- David de Gea sends strong message to Manchester United fans
- Jesse Lingard clarifies what happened with Manchester United fan
- Bastian Schweinsteiger reacts to Manchester United’s defeat to Liverpool