Amad Diallo is among the substitutes as Manchester United take on West Ham in the FA Cup.
This is the first time Diallo has been named in the first team squad since he joined from Atalanta.
Diallo was pictured warming up at Old Trafford ahead of the game.
United’s starting line-up featured six changes to the team which drew against Everton.
United are entitled to use five substitutes in the fixture, giving Diallo a decent chance of game time.
It is a big opportunity for Donny van de Beek in midfield, with Paul Pogba out injured.
Diallo has three goals and three assists from two under-23 games.
West Ham have not named Michail Antonio in the team, while Jesse Lingard is ineligible to feature. Andriy Yarmolenko is up front.
The FA Cup fifth round match kicks off at 7.30pm and could go to extra-time and penalties to find a winner.
United beat Watford and Liverpool in previous rounds, with a place in the quarter-finals up for grabs this evening.
- Gary Neville reacts to reports Ed Woodward has quit Manchester United
- Ed Woodward to quit Manchester United – report
- Luke Shaw delivers passionate message against Super League
- Hung out to dry: Manchester United players deserve our full support
- Jack Kingdon sends message after making Manchester United under-18s debut
- United fans praise Guardiola comments about Super League
- Marcus Rashford expresses discontent towards United’s Super League plans
- Manchester United Supporter’s Trust issue statement after meeting with Prime Minister
- Four benefits of United finally having a full week without a game