Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named his starting line up to face Sheffield United.
There are changes in defence with Alex Telles and Axel Tuanzebe both making their first Premier League starts of 2021.
This could be the right game to do so, with the Blades in very poor form with just five points accrued all season.
United name a strong midfield and attack with Marcus Rashford shaking off an injury scare.
United beat Sheffield United 3-2 last time at Bramall Lane, with Rashford netting twice and Martial once, while Martial bagged a hat-trick last season in this fixture.
Starting XI: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Tuanzebe, Maguire, Telles; Pogba, Matic; Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
Substitutes: Henderson, Mata, James, Fred, McTominay, Cavani, Shaw
Reaction to the line-up
This is Axel Tuanzebe’s first Premier League start of the season. All have previously come in cup competitions.
He could really open up a selection battle if he performs strongly, with Eric Bailly and Victor Lindelof already fighting it out to partner Harry Maguire.
We had suspected Rashford could get a rest and Dan James may sneak into the line-up or even Juan Mata.
Instead Solskjaer has made his changes defensively rather than in attack, which is probably a good move to try and kill the game off early.
There is a chance here for United to really build up some positive goal difference. Three points are essential, but United should be looking to win this one in style and blow the Blades away.
- Charlie McNeill continues to make a name for himself with another winning goal
- Former United talent Largie Ramazani scores goal from his own half
- Paul Pogba and Edinson Cavani react to Manchester United win
- Dean Henderson has now kept five clean sheets in a row
- Fernandes sends message to Dalot after first league goal for Milan
- Mike Phelan reacts to United’s derby win
- United loanee Tahith Chong provides assist in Club Brugge win
- Harry Maguire raves about Luke Shaw’s performance
- Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial’s performance