Manchester United have announced today’s line up for the FA Cup quarter-final.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made eight changes to the side which beat Sheffield United.
Bruno Fernandes, Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw all keep their places.
Confirmed XI: Romero, Dalot, Bailly, Maguire (c), Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Mata, Fernandes, Lingard, Ighalo
Substitutes: De Gea, Fosu-Mensah, Williams, Pereira, Matic, Pogba, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford
United are rotating the side with a Premier League clash against Brighton to prepare for next week.
There is still no place on the bench for youngsters Tahith Chong and James Garner though, with United keeping Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial in reserve.
Dan James also fails to make the bench, while Brandon Williams not starting is a little of a surprise.
This is a first start for Odion Ighalo since he renewed his loan deal at the start of the month.
United are heavy favourites to win the quarter-final away to Norwich, with the game kicking off at 5.30pm.
- Extending Paul Pogba’s contract would be as big as any United transfer
- Mason Greenwood’s versatility means he could fill in for three players in dream Manchester United scenario
- It appears Manchester United are giving up on Jesse Lingard
- Three takeaways from United missing out on Jude Bellingham
- Why United’s Gomes response should be to target top quality young attacker
- Manchester United’s run-in is not as easy as it looks
- Solskjaer says Ethan Laird will join United’s first team squad
- Axel Tuanzebe out until September, says Solskjaer
- Suggestion that United could loan Eric Bailly out is just laughable