Manchester United have announced today’s line up for the FA Cup quarter-final.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made eight changes to the side which beat Sheffield United.
Bruno Fernandes, Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw all keep their places.
Confirmed XI: Romero, Dalot, Bailly, Maguire (c), Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Mata, Fernandes, Lingard, Ighalo
Substitutes: De Gea, Fosu-Mensah, Williams, Pereira, Matic, Pogba, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford
United are rotating the side with a Premier League clash against Brighton to prepare for next week.
There is still no place on the bench for youngsters Tahith Chong and James Garner though, with United keeping Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial in reserve.
Dan James also fails to make the bench, while Brandon Williams not starting is a little of a surprise.
This is a first start for Odion Ighalo since he renewed his loan deal at the start of the month.
United are heavy favourites to win the quarter-final away to Norwich, with the game kicking off at 5.30pm.
- Four Manchester United players have proved a point to Solskjaer
- Nicolas Tagliafico the latest left-back linked to United
- Luton defender shares what it’s like trying to stop Marcus Rashford
- Manchester United fans react to Eric Bailly’s performance
- Solskjaer picks out three Manchester United players for praise
- Jesse Lingard impresses amid uncertain United future
- Manchester United fans react to Donny van de Beek’s performance
- Manchester United’s players react to win over Luton
- Dean Henderson sends emotional message to Manchester United fans