Academy goalkeeper Dermot Mee is on a short term loan away from Manchester United.
Mee, 18, is currently on loan at non-league side Trafford FC.
The youngster has played the last two matches for Trafford, featuring twice at the weekend.
He made his debut in a 3-2 victory over Bootle. A day later Mee then kept a clean sheet in a 1-0 victory over Glossop North End.
How long is the loan for?
Trafford FC have confirmed to United In Focus that Mee’s loan runs for another fortnight.
They brought Mee in due to an injury and may be looking to extend it if required.
Mee has made a positive impression on them and they are happy to help with his development.
The loan is viewed more as work experience for the youngster, who is still training at Carrington.
Mee could line up for Trafford against Widnes on Saturday, before a midweek fixture against Workington.
Birmingham-born Mee is a Northern Ireland under-21 international, winning his first cap at that level in June, although he missed out on the latest squad.
Prior to his loan move Mee was on the bench for Manchester United’s under-23 side.
He was a late substitute for Matej Kovar at Stamford Bridge in the 1-1 draw after the starting goalkeeper sustained a knock.
Mee started in the 3-2 under-23 EFL Trophy defeat to Lincoln City just before his temporary move to Trafford.
Last season he made 11 appearances for United’s under-18s side.
- Three Cristiano Ronaldo cup lessons for Manchester United
- Mason Greenwood’s electric impact shows what Anthony Martial is missing
- Alex Telles sends disappointed message to Manchester United fans
- United may have good squad depth but last night’s XI lacked leaders
- Patrice Evra thanks Manchester United as he completes his coaching badges
- Aston Villa fans laud Tuanzebe’s EFL Cup performance
- Solskjaer had ideal chance to unleash Hannibal Mejbri but opted for Mata instead
- Alex Telles shows attacking qualities but also his defensive deficiencies
- Solskjaer hails United fans after EFL Cup exit
- When will Donny van de Beek’s next opportunity come after cup KO?
- Anthony Martial wastes his Manchester United chance
- Jadon Sancho grows in confidence without a cutting edge in United defeat
- Anthony Elanga makes a big impression in a short amount of time
- Solskjaer comments on Edinson Cavani’s fitness
- Bruno Fernandes and Diogo Dalot send messages to Manchester United fans after defeat