Manchester United loanee Brandon Williams has paid tribute to outgoing Norwich City manager Daniel Farke for the impact he has had on him over a short period.
The Canaries parted company with Farke yesterday, moments after their first Premier League win of the season, which came via a 2-1 away win at Brentford.
Farke recalled Williams for the clash at the Brentford Community Stadium and it was the 21-year-old’s first Premier League start since the 2-0 defeat at Everton back in September.
The full-back has today posted on Instagram, reflecting on yesterday’s win which he claimed was a ‘nice parting gift to a manager who believed in me’.
The England under-21 international also shared an Instagram story last night where he thanked the German Farke.
Williams made seven appearances under Farke and he will be facing an anxious wait to see who is appointed as the next manager at Carrow Road.
Hopefully it’s a manager that is a big fan of Williams and he continues to get priceless Premier League football to aid his development.
However, if he finds himself out-of-favour, United may have to consider cutting his loan short and finding him a new move come the new year.
- Manchester United injuries and suspensions: All six first team players set to miss Leeds game
- Qatari investors planning ‘massive offer’ for Manchester United
- Fred says he enjoys scoring against Leeds and wants to keep doing it
- Bruno Fernandes will be looking to improve upon his formidable record against managerless Leeds United
- Raphael Varane gives his verdict on where Marcus Rashford ranks among the best players he’s played with