Manchester United’s under-23 side enjoyed a hard fought victory over Stoke City on Monday night.
A few of the players are under consideration to feature for United’s first team against Derby County in the FA Cup.
Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Axel Tuanzebe, Tahith Chong and Angel Gomes were all pictured in training for United yesterday at Carrington.
There was also a call for young goalkeeper Matej Kovar, who joined David de Gea, Sergio Romero, and Nathan Bishop in the session.
The 19-year-old Czech is unlikely to even make the bench against Derby, but this was good experience for him all the same.
Who else featured?
Star man Bruno Fernandes was present as were regulars Nemanja Matic and Harry Maguire, even though all three could be rested for the fixture against the Championship side.
All three strikers Odion Ighalo, Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood were involved.
It’s uncertain if under-23 stars James Garner was present after his goalscoring exploits in Monday night’s win. He was not pictured in the 50 images released by the club from the training session.
Dan James and Aaron Wan-Bissaka did not feature due to minor injuries, while Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba remain out.
There are many ways Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could go with his team selection. Having the likes of Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah is a boost and it’s possible either of them along with Chong or Gomes will be in the team or on the bench.
- Photo: Martial points to Sevilla badge after signing deal, squad number unveiled, Rashford reacts
- Done deal: Sevilla confirm loan signing of Anthony Martial
- Denis Irwin gives his verdict on Manchester United's competition for places
- Who is the winger with £67m release clause Manchester United are linked with signing?
- 'Good deal'… Rio Ferdinand gives his verdict on Manchester United star's loan exit