Manchester United have been drawn against Club Brugge in the last 32 of the Europa League.
The Belgians are one of the teams who dropped out of the Champions League, having come third in a group which contained Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.
We’ve picked out three players United will need to look out for as they go in search of a place in the last 16.
Mignolet is a man who will be very familiar to United fans, having been at Liverpool before returning to his native Belgium last summer.
He always had a mistake in him during his time in England and Liverpool improved vastly once he was benched.
But a former Anfield man is likely to be keen to put in a special performance against their bitterest rivals, so United must be clinical.
22-year-old forward Dennis scored both the goals when Brugge picked up the most eye-catching result of their Champions League campaign, a 2-2 away draw against Real Madrid.
Dennis stunned the Bernabeu, putting his side 2-0 up and United will have to be wary of a man who clearly relishes the big stage.
He has seven goals across all competitions this season and will be looking to add a goal at the Theatre of Dreams to his brace at the Bernabeu.
Vanaken is Brugge’s top scorer this season with 13 goals across all competitions.
He scored in their 3-1 defeat at home to Madrid earlier this month and the towering 6ft 5in attacking midfielder may cause problems from the engine room.
Paul Pogba’s future ought to be clearer by the time the tie rolls around and the 27-year-old would likely relish the test against the Frenchman.
- 'Didn't put a foot wrong': Manager praises 'outstanding' Manchester United loanee
- 'We knew': West Ham defender gives his verdict on Manchester United after last-gasp defeat
- 'Treading carefully': Manchester United loanee won't return until next month
- 'It doesn't matter how or who': Manchester United star sends passionate message to fans
- Rio Ferdinand mocks his brother after Manchester United beat West Ham