There is a chance for one final twist to Manchester United’s transfer business.
There is an extended deadline until October 16th for United to do business with Football League clubs.
This may help United find loan agreements for a couple more academy players.
But if United are to use this window to sign players, then deals need to be done today.
The deadline to register players for the Champions League is today, believed to be around 6pm.
So there is a very small window for United to sign one more winger. Here is a look at three options…
Bournemouth star Brooks was linked to United earlier this summer.
The Mail reported United were considering a move, but Bournemouth wanted £40 million.
Brooks can play across the frontline and has previously been talked up by Ryan Giggs.
The 23-year-old missed most of last season due to injury, playing nine league games, scoring once, with Bournemouth relegated.
Rising star Ismaila Sarr might be the most likely player for United to make a late move for.
The MEN reported United made an offer to sign Sarr on loan on deadline day with a £25 million option to buy.
United could return to try and tie up a deal for Sarr today, having already established contact with Watford.
Sarr, 22, scored five Premier League goals and provided four assists last season.
The late wildcard option to consider, Said Benrahman is arguably the best player in the Championship.
The 25-year-old Algerian led Brentford to the play-off final last season and is unlucky not to be a Premier League player already.
He scored 17 goals and provided nine assists last season, while netting 10 and assisting 14 the year before.
Benrahma is a player who could be a quality stop gap to shine before Facundo Pellistri and Amad Traore are one day ready to contribute.
- Manager “really pleased” with Manchester United loanee's performances vs league's best
- 7 players who could leave Manchester United before the transfer deadline
- 10 things we learned from Ralf Rangnick's first 10 games in charge at Manchester United
- Ranking Marcus Rashford's 4 Manchester United injury time winning goals
- Manchester United youngster expected to leave the club on loan this month
- Highly-rated Manchester United loanee targeting a World Cup place
- 'We'll wrap him up': Manager provides injury update on 'top performer' Manchester United loanee
- Rangnick challenges Manchester United ace to consistently show his 'quality'
- Three Manchester United players spotted training in Dubai as others rest