Three Championship wingers Manchester United could still sign today
There is a chance for one final twist to Manchester United’s transfer business.
There is an extended deadline until October 16th for United to do business with Football League clubs.
This may help United find loan agreements for a couple more academy players.
But if United are to use this window to sign players, then deals need to be done today.
The deadline to register players for the Champions League is today, believed to be around 6pm.
So there is a very small window for United to sign one more winger. Here is a look at three options…
Bournemouth star Brooks was linked to United earlier this summer.
The Mail reported United were considering a move, but Bournemouth wanted £40 million.
Brooks can play across the frontline and has previously been talked up by Ryan Giggs.
The 23-year-old missed most of last season due to injury, playing nine league games, scoring once, with Bournemouth relegated.
Rising star Ismaila Sarr might be the most likely player for United to make a late move for.
The MEN reported United made an offer to sign Sarr on loan on deadline day with a £25 million option to buy.
United could return to try and tie up a deal for Sarr today, having already established contact with Watford.
Sarr, 22, scored five Premier League goals and provided four assists last season.
The late wildcard option to consider, Said Benrahman is arguably the best player in the Championship.
The 25-year-old Algerian led Brentford to the play-off final last season and is unlucky not to be a Premier League player already.
He scored 17 goals and provided nine assists last season, while netting 10 and assisting 14 the year before.
Benrahma is a player who could be a quality stop gap to shine before Facundo Pellistri and Amad Traore are one day ready to contribute.
- Report: Manchester United reach agreement in principle to sign former Manchester City youngster
- Manchester United set to lose race to sign £55m wonderkid according to Romano
- 3 things we learned about Erik ten Hag from Manchester United’s opening game
- 'Leading option'… Manchester United make move for Juventus midfielder as De Jong alternative
- £31m Manchester United star has big part to play despite Ten Hag opening day snub
- Manchester United target said Red Devils star on 'another planet' and was criticised by Neville
- Laporta tells two Barcelona players to leave and makes Frenkie de Jong statement amid Manchester United reports
- 19 passes completed in 79 minutes: Manchester United star is simply not good enough
- 5 reasons Manchester United lost 2-1 to Brighton on opening day of the season