Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer continued to put his players through their paces in Spain yesterday.
The first team squad are in Marbella, with the searing heat preferable to the windy and wet UK right now.
A week ahead of our Premier League showdown away at Chelsea, the players looked in good spirits and seemed to be enjoying the break.
Here is a look through some of the best pictures from the training session…
It was great to see Fred and Bruno Fernandes in good spirits and bonding.
United’s success will depend on the midfielders striking up a connection on the pitch and it helps that they are bonding off it too.
We know it is just a training session, but it looks like goal shy attacker Jesse Lingard has scored here.
Anthony Martial is not having much luck up front at the moment. Has he found his calling as a goalkeeper?
He better not try this at the other end next week with VAR about to catch him out.
Mason Greenwood was one of the United players who looked like he might have been able to do with a breather after a busy couple of months.
He could have a big role to play against Chelsea, and in the Europa League, where he finished the group stages as United’s top goalscorer.
Angel Gomes may be the shortest player in the United team but he was giving no inch in a duel with Diogo Dalot. Bruno Fernandes was left seen in their dust behind them.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was pictured with guest Trevor Francis, football’s first £1 million player.
See below for more pictures from the session, with new boy Fernandes clearly in good spirits.
- Luke Shaw calls for Manchester United to sign more players
- Solskjaer praises Donny van de Beek as midfielder sends message to fans
- Manchester United’s season feels over before it has really begun
- Six things learned as Manchester United lose to Crystal Palace
- Confirmed Manchester United line up v Crystal Palace
- Teden Mengi could have early season chance to impress for Manchester United
- How Donny van de Beek can use Manchester United fan frustration as motivation
- Four reasons for Manchester United to be optimistic
- Solskjaer tips Eric Bailly for big role in 2020/21
- Roma manager Paulo Fonseca offers update on Chris Smalling’s situation