Manchester United defender Alex Telles has not been selected by Brazil during this international break.
Telles has been working hard in training while Luke Shaw is away with England.
But he has also found time to pay a visit to his former club Porto, who United bought him from a year ago this week.
The Portuguese giants posted a video of the left-back on their Instagram, where he looked happy to be back.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is clearly allowing his players some time away from training.
Telles looked to have finally kickstarted his United career with a stunning volley against Villarreal last month.
But then Shaw was hurried back into the United side for the visit of Everton, after recovering from illness and injury.
The Englishman was drawn out of position as United struggled to defend a counter-attack and Andros Townsend made it 1-1 on another disappointing afternoon.
Telles has the chance to impress Solskjaer during this period, as well as finding time to return to Porto and see some old faces.
- Manchester United and Atalanta are polar opposites in one specific category
- Brandon Williams may have to be patient to regain Norwich starting spot
- Lack of Pogba to Ronaldo connection is biggest attacking disappointment
- How Manchester United could line-up v Atalanta in 3-5-2 formation
- Manchester United’s weakened defence have to contain in-form Duvan Zapata