Paul Scholes showed that class is permanent this week with his highlight reel appearance in Vincent Kompany’s testimonial.
The 11 time Manchester United Premier League winner produced a no-look volleyed pass into space behind him, which had fans and media raving about him.
The Guardian even wrote an article titled ‘Paul Scholes and the wonderful aesthetic appeal of a perfect pass’.
So amid all the praise, Talksport did what Talksport does, and took the contrarian view.
They brought on guest Jamie O’Hara, to talk down Scholes, while host Adrian Durham claimed he was overrated.
Ludicrous, and former United prodigy Ravel Morrison called it out.
He made his point clear, stating Scholes is in the best three midfielders of all time.
Needless to say, we wish Ravel Morrison all the best in his latest efforts with Sheffield United.
- Is Erling Haaland worth United going back to Mino Raiola?
- Mason Greenwood now has more Manchester United goals than Alexis Sanchez
- Solskjaer underlines one area Greenwood still needs to improve
- Morgan Schneiderlin out of United return amid double Everton injury blow
- Manchester United’s best and worst potential Europa League draws