While his agent Mino Raiola causes a media storm, Paul Pogba act like he doesn’t have a care in the world.
On a morning where fans and pundits alike were calling on Pogba to publicly silence Raiola, Pogba had other ideas.
He posted a video from Dubai meeting a Manchester United fan, signing a shirt, and having a laugh and a joke with him.
Small mercy, perhaps we should probably be relieved it is a Manchester United shirt he is signing, and not a Juventus or Real Madrid one.
But there’s the point. Off the pitch on his social media posts, Pogba gives the impression he would never disrespect the club.
That doesn’t seem to be the truth, especially with his brother adding to the furore by telling El Chiringuito TV: “Everyone knows that Paul wants to leave Manchester United, he wants to play Champions League football and win titles.
It’s still unclear if Pogba will play for United this season again, even though Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insisted last night he is ‘desperate’ to do so. [Independent]
Pogba uploaded the video this morning, shortly before Raiola went on Talksport to double down on his comments.
- Reaction as Manchester United set to net £5m loan fee with Anthony Martial exit agreed
- Manager “really pleased” with Manchester United loanee's performances vs league's best
- 7 players who could leave Manchester United before the transfer deadline
- 10 things we learned from Ralf Rangnick's first 10 games in charge at Manchester United
- Ranking Marcus Rashford's 4 Manchester United injury time winning goals