Manchester United are gearing up for tomorrow’s Premier League clash with Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.
Roy Hodgson’s side won 3-1 at Old Trafford on the opening weekend of United’s season.
United will be looking to avenge that defeat, on a day where there was a clear difference in fitness between the two sides.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told his press conference earlier that Edinson Cavani is in line to play after a recent muscle injury.
Cavani should be fit for a place on the bench at the very least and played a part in training on Tuesday morning.
Teenagers Amad Diallo and Shola Shoretire were both involved in the session.
Diallo is still waiting for his Premier League debut. Shoretire has already made his, against Newcastle.
United need to get back to winning ways after two 0-0 draws against Real Sociedad and Chelsea.
Getting Cavani back in the side would boost the chances of getting all three points.
United are a greater threat when he’s playing. Even if he’s on the bench, Palace will be wary of his potential threat if the game is still tight late on.
- Manchester United’s all-time record goalscorers
- Two Manchester United academy players criticise Super League plans
- David Beckham speaks out against Super League plans
- Gary Neville says the Glazers must be booted out of football
- What Manchester United will look like in 2025 playing in the Super League