Edinson Cavani is training relentlessly at home as he tries to get up to speed.
Cavani signed for Manchester United on transfer deadline day and while in quarantine he is trying to build up his fitness.
The Uruguayan has been keeping fans up to date by sharing videos and pictures from his workouts on Instagram.
In this latest picture, Cavani really looks in great shape.
Cavani, 33, is currently in line to make his debut against former club Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League.
Speaking about his fitness in an interview with the club website, Cavani said: “We’re trying to do our level best so that from the moment I start training with my team-mates, I can get up to speed in as short a period as possible and be competing straight away and giving my best for the group.”
United have had a poor start to the season and Anthony Martial will be suspended for three league games after his red card against Tottenham.
Cavani will need to come in firing on all cylinders, and it is encouraging that he looks in great shape.
- Talented Manchester United duo celebrate after making their full international debuts
- Ex Manchester United youngster Josh Harrop looks to relaunch his career at new club
- 10 goal contributions in 5 under-23 games: United have made great decision over wonderkid
- 'Don't get involved'… New Manchester United CEO warned not to interfere
- Mason Greenwood reacts as United teammate Amad seals loan move to Rangers
- Facundo Pellistri plays 70 minutes on international debut in Uruguay win
- Big transfer moves in Europe impact Manchester United, including target's £62.4m switch
- Bryan Robson believes Anthony Elanga emergence will “spur” Manchester United star on
- Harry Maguire talks up 'amazing' Manchester United teammate