New United signing Edinson Cavani looks in great shape
Edinson Cavani is training relentlessly at home as he tries to get up to speed.
Cavani signed for Manchester United on transfer deadline day and while in quarantine he is trying to build up his fitness.
The Uruguayan has been keeping fans up to date by sharing videos and pictures from his workouts on Instagram.
In this latest picture, Cavani really looks in great shape.
Cavani, 33, is currently in line to make his debut against former club Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League.
Speaking about his fitness in an interview with the club website, Cavani said: “We’re trying to do our level best so that from the moment I start training with my team-mates, I can get up to speed in as short a period as possible and be competing straight away and giving my best for the group.”
United have had a poor start to the season and Anthony Martial will be suspended for three league games after his red card against Tottenham.
Cavani will need to come in firing on all cylinders, and it is encouraging that he looks in great shape.
- Former Manchester United prospect who played alongside World Cup winner joins new club
- Manchester United winger now excited to work with 'good coach' Erik ten Hag
- Report: Ten Hag expected to hand Manchester United ace first PL start of season against Everton
- Manchester United loanee's World Cup hopes receive double boost in matter of days
- 'Going to be some footballer': Manager explains how 'supremely talented' Manchester United loanee can hit the top
- Report: Erik ten Hag allowed two fuming Manchester United stars to lead half-time rant at Etihad
- 'Man United are delighted'… Manager says loanee's performances are being noted at Old Trafford
- 'He is the future': Manager raves about 'excellent' Manchester United loanee after securing first win
- Manchester United now have an exciting new partnership to build around