Manchester United called up a group of youngsters into the latest first team training session.
United’s under-23s have a fixture against Sunderland in the EFL Trophy on Wednesday night.
And with key first team stars away, some but not all, this was a great time for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to temporarily promote a few.
Under-18s right-back Marc Jurado was seen battling first team star Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
Jurado has captained the under-18s this season and scored his first goal for the academy recently.
Young striker Charlie McNeill got the chance to train alongside Mason Greenwood for the first time.
McNeill scored 25 goals for the academy last season, the highest of any player since Greenwood.
Young striker Joe Hugill was also involved in the session, as was Wales under-19s midfielder Charlie Savage, who was seen battling Alex Telles.
Dillon Hoogewerf was also involved for the first time, while Alvaro Fernandez, Bjorn Hardley, and Charlie Wellens were also involved once again.
First team star Marcus Rashford featured as he stepped up his recovery, ahead of a potential comeback for the first team at the weekend.
- Manchester United transfer target wins club’s player of the season
- Alejandro Garnacho hears the words he has been waiting for, it should be third time lucky
- Bruno Fernandes and Benni McCarthy react as goalkeeper leaves Manchester United
- Manchester United path to sign Moises Caicedo looks more difficult than ever
- Juventus set to make last-ditch attempt to keep Manchester United transfer target
- Donny van de Beek makes decision on his future, per Fabrizio Romano
- £35m Manchester United target advised to switch to La Liga instead
- 40 goal contributions: Manchester United star has performed beyond expectation
- Jack Butland sends message as he leaves Manchester United and Rangers move announced