Mason Greenwood scored his 13th goal of the season this week and showed why he is touted as one of football’s next top stars.
His movement, quick feet, and lethal scoring ability was on show, and he even rounded his performance against Brighton off with a terrific assist.
Now heading into this weekend’s match with Bournemouth, Greenwood has shown he is in great spirits.
He sent a message out showing how overjoyed he is right now, as his young career goes from strength to strength.
Greenwood isn’t the only one feeling good. United’s training sessions appear to be buzzing with positivity, which is natural after a series of strong results amid a 15 game unbeaten run.
Marcus Rashford and Aaron Wan-Bissaka each sent messages expressing how much fun they are having in training.
Young defender Teden Mengi also wrote that he was ‘working hard and having fun’.
It is great to see United’s players feeling like this and expressing themselves, and it is also showing out on the pitch.
The only danger is overconfidence, heading into this weekend against a Bournemouth side which just lost 4-1 at home to Newcastle United.
The decision whether or not to start Mason Greenwood is one for Solskjaer to consider, but when he is in this type of confident and happy mood, it will be hard to leave him out.
- Partizan manager speaks on Stevanovic’s value amid United speculation
- Three reasons Manchester United should consider Said Benrahma move
- United would reportedly prefer to loan Dean Henderson abroad
- Why it is only a matter of time before Cristiano Ronaldo is offered to United
- Stevanovic indicates Manchester United move is happening
- Predicted Manchester United XI v Sevilla
- Who is reported Manchester United target Filip Stevanovic
- Have United made an expensive miscalculation over Sancho?
- Europa League glory would be pivotal for United