Jadon Sancho has been granted an extended break after getting to the final of Euro 2020 with England.
Sancho’s transfer to Manchester United was finally confirmed last week after a long-running saga.
The wideman appears to be taking his fitness very seriously as he prepares to join his new teammates for pre-season.
Pictures posted to Sancho’s Instagram story feed show him doing an extra running work out.
There was also a video posted which shows Sancho running hard on a treadmill.
Sancho will soon be racing past opposition defenders in the famous red shirt.
It is great to see that Sancho is already pushing on to get in top shape for the new season.
Sancho will probably only have one pre-season game with United to get himself ready for the new campaign
That will be against Everton at Old Trafford and then the serious stuff starts with the visit of Leeds a week after that.
And it seems like Sancho is determined to hit the ground running, even if it’ll be a little while yet before he joins up with his new teammates.
- Manchester United stars including Ronaldo respond to Bruno Fernandes
- Teammates react to 17-year-old’s three assists with Ronaldo comments
- Ethan Laird is one of the Championship’s best dribblers
- Greenwood petrified Villa but he lacked composure at crucial moments
- Varane leadership crucial ahead of first United Champions League start