Eric Bailly and Amad’s international teammate Ibrahim Sangare has been pictured wearing a Manchester United kit.
Sangare was wearing the kit at a football tournament in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, where both Bailly and Amad were present.
Sangare, who plays as a defensive midfielder for PSV Eindhoven, wore United’s black and white third kit.
The pictures were posted on Instagram by the tournament organisers.
Bailly and Amad were pictured and oddly, Bailly was seen wearing a France international kit.
Who is Ibrahim Sangare?
Sangare, 23, is a defensive midfielder who has been touted as a top prospect for a few seasons now.
He built a big reputation for himself in Ligue 1 with Toulouse. He was linked with a transfer to Southampton last summer by Sky Sports before opting to join PSV instead in a £8.2 million deal.
Sangare helped PSV finish second in the Eredivisie last season, playing in 29 league games.
During these matches he averaged 3.5 tackles per game, the second highest in the Eredivisie. He also averaged 2.1 interceptions per game, top 10 in the division.
Is he a player United are looking to sign? Not at present. He would be a good fit though, with defensive midfield an area which needs strengthening. Sangare is the right age, and has plenty of potential.
With Declan Rice way too expensive considering United’s other needs, making a move for a cheaper defensive midfielder would be preferable than not signing one at all.
There is no real explanation for why Sangare wore a United shirt other than the fact he simply wanted to. It’s a long shot that dream comes true for real, but you never know…
- Rangnick gives further clues on how Manchester United will line-up, wants to see youngsters
- Ralf Rangnick says Manchester United veteran is not under first team consideration
- 4-2-2-2: Predicted Manchester United XI v Young Boys: Amad and Elanga to start
- 'He never had that'… Rio Ferdinand explains why Rangnick will turn Manchester United star into a top player
- Manchester United wonderkid rated highly by Bruno Fernandes and has 20 goals in 2021
- Ralf Rangnick responds when asked if Manchester United can win the Champions League
- Rangnick says returning Manchester United duo unlikely to feature against Young Boys
- Ralf Rangnick disappointed by Manchester United FA Cup draw against Aston Villa
- Nemanja Matic claims two 'important' Manchester United teammates don't get enough praise
- Photos: Raphael Varane and Edinson Cavani pictured back in Manchester United training
- Rio Ferdinand thinks 24-year-old faces 'big fight' getting into Rangnick's Manchester United side